How it works :
If you area participant and interested in registering
for an event:
- Look for the link to the online entries on the relevant events website, and follow the step by step procedure.
- For payment, you will be taken to a secure site where you will be required to enter your credit card details.
If you would like to register your event with online.co.za:
- You would need to fill out the form on our website, so that we can contact you.
- You will need to prepare event details, photo artwork and sponsor details – once this is received we can prepare your website. This will allow all your participants to view and register for your event online.
- Where possible, please supply race information +- 3 months before the event to allow for maximum benefit of the service.
- Once the website and online form have been created any persons wishing to utilize the online system may go to www.gardenroute.co.za or Onlines.co.za and click on the event. They will then be redirected to your website where the event details can be viewed and the secure online registration form can be completed.
- Once a participant has completed the event form and payment has been verified, you will be able to view the completed transactions on our management system.
What do we do for you?
- Set up website with event details
- Set up online secure registration and payment form
- Supply management system for you to check and download completed transactions.
- Place your event on our calendar and include this in our targeted newsletters. (email +- 30 000 sport people).
- If it is a sport event we will display the results and participants will be able to view this online.
What do you need to do?
- Give us all the event details:
- Event details, photo artwork, sponsor details etc.
- Place on all printed media: